Saturday, December 19, 2009

For Asians : What is the best curling shampoo to enhance semi wavy Japanese Hair? ?

I have slightly wavy hair but is straight in some areas. I was wondering what shampoo/conditioner is best to curl or enhance waves in asain hair. I have read about wash n curl, herbal essences totally twisted, SunSilk, Aussie and Fructice. I have tried Pantene in the past and it didn't work. Pantene ruins my hair from all the build up. Please experiences from Asian people. For Asians : What is the best curling shampoo to enhance semi wavy Japanese Hair? ?
Wow... Slightly curly Japanese hair... That sounds HOT... VERY VERY hot... BE HAPPY you have such wonderful hair!!





To be honest, price doesn't really mean much when it comes to QUALITY for shampoos and conditioners.





I would put more money in to the Conditioner then the Shampoo because when you get down to it, shampoo is almost the same as dish soap... Just milder and with better advertising.





A bottle of VO5 for a Dollar s 99percent the same thing as the $10.00 bottle of Biore.





Aussie is a good, reasonably priced product. I know their conditioner is really good!





Choose any cheep shampoo you want but only shampoo every other day or less depending on how oily your hair gets... I have hair that dries out easily so I only shampoo once a WEEK and my hair is fine. I use conditioner EVERY DAY but not shampoo.





A strange sounding yet spectacular product is ';Tail And Mane';. They say it is for Horses but I have used it on and off since the age of like, 8 and it is really good... And you don't have to use much so it goes a long way.





I have to use a LOT of products in my hair so I too worry about build up... that is why I use conditioner every day, because the extra coating of ANYTHING on your hair will help break the bonds of the oil and dirt to your hair... But it won't STRIP off all the good oils that are needed to keep your hair healthy.





Every person is different... You may have to try a couple of brands before you find ';The One';. Don't give up...





For Asians : What is the best curling shampoo to enhance semi wavy Japanese Hair? ?
That whole shampoo i found doesnt work, use a wave enhancing spray like a sea salt water. and mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment