Saturday, December 19, 2009

Had my hair japanese straightened, what kind of shampoo do I use?

I bought moisterizing, smoothing and for normal hair.My hair isnt really dry. I just wasnt sure which to use.I bought one for chemically treated hair which is lite.The smoothing one is pretty good to but dont want to weight my hair down,its extremly long.Had my hair japanese straightened, what kind of shampoo do I use?
i had straightened hair for 5 yrs, trust me they look healthy but over the years they will get dry and u will have split ends if you dont take care of them.





try l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and conditioner..


it is moisturising and leaves ur hair soft.





pls take care of ur tresses, i know they look great now, no fuss : wash and wear... but when they start to grow out say in 6-8 months, u will need to get a touch up straightening done.


don't get ur whole length done all over again, just the new growth, else the chemical will dry ur hair out..





good luck!Had my hair japanese straightened, what kind of shampoo do I use?
Better consult a hair stylist or any one concerned for better suggestion.
the shampooie kind

No comments:

Post a Comment