Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair grew outve japanese straightning and is curly. should i use shampoos for curly hair or dry? ?

my hair grew out of it and is chemically curly. i need to get it cut and its winter so i also think the bottoms are like dry. i straighten my hair like twice a week. since when my hair gets wet it becomes curly im not sure if thats the shampoos i should use. does any one know a great shampoo for this situation or kinda dryish hair???or if u had japanese before and u know what i am talking about??? thnxxxMy hair grew outve japanese straightning and is curly. should i use shampoos for curly hair or dry? ?
I have done the Japanese straightening before and I definitely know what you mean. My hair stylist always puts CHI SILK INFUSION into my hair and this makes it silky and smooth, you HAVE to apply to your ends and it makes it not as dry if you keep on applying it. Before you straighten always remember to have a heat protectent. Don't get another Japanese straightening again, just a touch up because it makes your hair damaged in the long run. That's why you need to moisturize it a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment