Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the Japanese for these shampoo ingredients: tea tree oil, sodium laureth sulfate?

I am living in Japan and running out of the shampoo I use to control my scalp dermatitis. It would cost $40 to import the particular brand I usually use, so I am hoping to find a Japanese equivalent. I need a shampoo with:





1. tea tree oil


2. NO sodium laureth sulfate (the main ingredient in 99% of liquid soaps and shampoos made in the USA and Canada, but I have no idea if the same is true for Japanese shampoos)





Please let me know both what these ingredients look like when written in Japanese and how to pronounce them. The pronunciation is the more important information, so that I can ask salespeople to assist me. Or, if you happen to know a brand already, let me know.





Thank you for your help.What is the Japanese for these shampoo ingredients: tea tree oil, sodium laureth sulfate?
Well, Have you tried Goggling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment