Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I use on my Japanese Chin?

She is black and white. Should I use whitening shampoo?What kind of shampoo should I use on my Japanese Chin?
Yes, use a whitening shampoo. It brightens the white but doesn't negatively affect the black at all.





If you don't use a shampoo that specifically says ';whitening';, make sure that the shampoo you use is clear, white, or blue. Shampoos that are tinted other colors, like green or purple, may end up tinting your dog's fur the color of the shampoo. (You don't want your dog to have the ';old lady hair'; tint!)





I personally use Tropiclean Awapuhi White http://www.tropiclean.net/tropiclean_pag鈥?/a> .





Always use a shampoo formulated for dogs. Their fur and skin needs a different pH balance that humans do, so human shampoo will dry out and irritate the skin, as well as wash too many of the natural oils away.What kind of shampoo should I use on my Japanese Chin?
you can use your own shampoo.





whitening is just regular laundry blueing, used to get clothes whiter. It will have a blue tent if you use too much. So you can use whitening if you wish but is not necessary.
I have a Japanese Chin and I use regular puppy shampoo. She is lemon and white. A few people have even asked how I keep her so white. Mostly it's just because she just stays clean. I bathe her about once a month...maybe once every two months. That's only if she finds something rank to roll in outside, or if I can visibly see dirt on her.
it doesnt matter what type of shampoo. but if you want to make her nice and white then you can use whitening shampoo. any type of dog shampoo would work
Are you showing her ?? I basically use whatever I use diluted.
This very special Japanese shampoo made in New Jersey, costs about $1000 a pint. But it does make a lovely blond colours.


Paris Hilton and other brain deads use the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment