Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo would I need after japanese straighteing?

What kind of shampoo do you use after japanese straighting?


I wasnt sure if I needed for chemically treated hair or one with more moisture.Or does it not matter?What kind of shampoo would I need after japanese straighteing?
ive had my hair chemically straightened using the Yuko system. if you want the honest answer the BEST shampoo/conditioner to use is phy-ten-bella or kokoro-G but believe me they are OBSCENELY expensive, try 拢20 for a normal bottle of the stuff! i used it for a few months coz the person in the salon scared me saying normal shampoos will destroy my hair. i then became poorer than usual one month due to the bike deciding to die on me and requireing a new exhaust system... so i bought loreal nutrigloss - and it was fine! Basically use ANY shampoo and conditioner so long as it is high in proteins.(the protein mask treatment pot of tresemme was good for a conditioner!) i have found normal cheap shampoo that doesnt have this does make the hair go like straw and loose its condition quickly. hope this helps!!What kind of shampoo would I need after japanese straighteing?
well not sure but you can ask a butishion

No comments:

Post a Comment